Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Stomach Virus

Thursday night I came home from school. I was so tired, and couldn't wait to take my nap. As soon as I hit the couch I got this awful feeling, and told Robyn to run and get the garbage can as fast as he could. He made it back just in time, because I was VERY sick. I vomitted for 15 hours. I was so worried about Baby C, but so sick that I could barely raise my head up. We called the emergency line and they called in a prescription. Of course it didn't work. Finally around midnight Robyn called them back and we ended up having to call my wonderful mother. She stayed and took care of me all night, then got up and took off work the next day and stayed with me. I have never in my life been so sick. Being sick and pregnant is not a good combination. I had gained 9lbs during my pregnancy, but I lost 8 of it while I was sick. I seriously do not know what I would do without a the wonderful family that I have been blessed with. After almost 3 days of laying around I am finally able to get up today. I hope this bug stays far away from my family from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment