Friday, March 26, 2010

Brynley is Hyper!

I started feeling the tiny flutters in my stomach when I was only 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant, February 18th to be exact. My granny always told me that when I felt her I would know it because it would feel just like a butterfly fluttering around in there, and it really did. Two days after we found out the sex of our sweet angel I started feeling her ever so often from the outside of my belly. It really is the most amazing feeling in the world. Usually I can only feel her when I am laying down, but today while my class was having arts and crafts fun Friday little miss priss was very hyper, and I could feel her over and over. All my life I was so afraid of how the feeling would be when I got pregnant, but it truly is the best feeling in the world. I think of it as her saying, "Hi Mommy, I'm ok in here and I cant wait to see you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment