Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CSN STORES REVIEW
















CSN Stores features 200+ stores with one easy checkout where you can find everything from coffee tables to baby accessories! I started shopping with CSN while pregnant. I didn't feel like going out and searching for what I needed for Brynley's nursery and I found out I could go to CSN and type in what I needed and it would pop right up! I could order and in a few days the delivery man would bring it right to my door, and I never had to leave the house!






My favorite thing about CSN is their super quick shipping. It seems like everytime I order I find out that my shipping has been upgraded and I will be recieving my items sooner. CSN also has free shipping on tons of items!
Now that the baby is here I will be looking for new home decor and I plan on shopping CSN for household items, and especially a new coffee table that will be safer than the one I have for when she starts walking!
Check out CSN and you will be so happy that you did!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being a new follower! Congratulations on your little one!

    ReplyDelete