Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oliver's Labels Review







Oliver's Labels are made from high -performance, waterproof, and scuff-proof materials. These labels can be used in the dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, and outdoors. The clothing labels can even be washed in the washing machine and dried, how great is that? These are the perfect label to make sure that your child's belongings make it home safely from daycare, school, Grandma's, shopping, or anywhere you may go! The labels are super cute and one of the best things is they have a Found-It tracking system! A special number can be added to labels. If an item is lost the person who finds it can go online, type in the unique code, and find the owner!
I recieved a trial pack of Oliver's Labels and I am so excited! These are the perfect labels for any mommy! I love that I can put labels on the clothes that Sagey wears to daycare, especially since sometimes her clothes are lost there! With these super cute labels we can make sure all of her belongings make it back home each time she goes!
The mini labels are wonderful for pencils, pens, and baby spoons. As a first grade teacher I have problems with students losing pencils a lot. These labels are great for parents to put on school supplies!
I am very pleased with Oliver's Labels. I would recommend this product to any parent who is trying so hard not to lose their child's belongings. Check out Oliver's Labels, you will be glad you did!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment