Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sagey is 7 Months Old

The time since you were born has been the best days of my life! You are a wonderful baby! We love you so much! Your smile brightens my day. I can't imagine life before you. I can't believe that it has already been 7 months. It seems like yesterday I was reading to you in my belly. You have accomplished so much in these past months that it is unbelievable!

You still drink 6 oz of formula.

You eat 2 times a day.

You wave bye-bye at everyone.

You love to wave at the Precious Moments calendar on your wall. You wave everytime we walk past.

You have 7 teeth already.

You love to walk in your walker.

We went to Gatlinburg for your first time! We had a blast!

You are starting to sit up in the shopping cart and in high chairs, with your cover on them!

You talk all the time!

You still only take your paci to fall asleep, I am so thankful for this!

You say DaDa non stop! He loves to remind mommmy of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment