Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 Months

I can't believe in two short months my precious baby will be 1 year old. It seems like everyday you change, learn new things, and get bigger and bigger. They baby days are over for you. You think you are such a big girl now. It truly amazes me how quickly you learn new things. I hope this continues for you forever. You are our precious gift from God. The best thing that has ever been given to us. Your smile lights up our lives. You are such a precious little girl. You know what "NO" means and you try to be smooth and get us to smile after you get in trouble. This is just hilarious to me but I am trying to be tough and not let you see me laugh! When you start walking you will be ready to potty trained. For about 3 months you have known when you had a wet diaper and feel of it. Lolly bought you a potty chair and we already practice. You will sit on it forever, but so far no tinkle.

You have the most outgoing personality in the world. If someone sits down beside us when we go out to eat you immediately put on a show until they say something to you. You smile at everyone. You are the quickest crawler I have ever seen. It is like you are running you are so fast. I still love when you call the dogs. You also call anyone who you want like a dog. So smart!!!!

You crawl everywhere.

You pull up on everything. You get brave sometimes and let go!

You eat lots of big girl food and rarely take a bottle. You mainly just want one when you first wake up.

We finally found a sippy cup you like. You love any with a straw. See, you are trying to act way to big.

You talk so much. All the time.

We are about to start your first swimming lesson in a couple of hours.

You eat tons of food all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment