Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Growing Like a Weed

I can't believe that tomorrow will be 2 weeks ago that I gave birth to the most precious and beautiful little girl in the world. 2 weeks ago my world was turned around, and I am happy to say it will never be the same thanks to and 8 lb 9oz little bundle of joy.

Robyn has told me over and over that he never imagined it to be like this. I can say that I never did either. I never knew that I could love something so much! I love when she stares at me while she eats, and how she holds her little mouth open as soon as she sees her bottle coming toward her mouth. I love how she smiles while she sleeps, and every once in a while I will catch her laughing in her sleep. I love how every night her daddy reads her a book. I love how he takes care of her and he is so loving towards her. I love EVERYTHING about my precious Brynley Sage!

2 comments:

  1. They are amazing, aren't they? My daughter turns one a month from today. My husband and I love going back through all of the pictures of her from when she was first born to now. It is such an incredible journey. Best to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new baby girl. It is an amazing love isn't it?
    Thank you for telling me about that book. Sounds cute!

    ReplyDelete