Sunday, August 8, 2010

38 Week Check Up

My 38 week check-up was Tuesday, August 3rd. This was also Momma's birthday, so Shawna and Addy went with us, along with Granny Bob. I got back to see the dr. and when my nurse took her heartbeat she was being very hyper like always. She had to press on my stomach and hold the baby down so she could get her heartbeat. When she did this I could hear that it was really , really fast. She said she was going to have Dr. Woods check it. I had to lay down on the table for 30 minutes to see if her heartbeat went down any. I was so scared. I was nervous that something was wrong with my baby. I laid there and cried and prayed and asked God to take care of my baby.

When Dr. Woods came back in he checked and it was about the same as it is every visit, 175. He checked me and I was dialated 1.5 cm. He told me to put my bottoms on and to come over to his office for a minute. When I got there he asked if I wanted to have this baby next week. I was shocked. I was expecting him to say that, but of course I did! He checked his schedule and decided that I would have her on Thursday, August 12th. I am beyond excited. I can't wait to meet this little angel that I have been carrying around for almost 10 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment