Wednesday, July 28, 2010

37 Weeks


We went for our weekly appointment yesterday. My cervix is still closed completely, and Dr. said I could possibly go over my due date. I love being pregnant, but I don't think I can wait an extra 2 weeks to meet my baby girl. Her heartbeat was still at 175. I think this is a sign that she is already like her Daddy. He has more energy than anyone I have ever met in my life.


I have been thinking a lot about labor. I have prayed since the beginning that God will ease my fear, and when I go into labor that he will keep me calm. I already feel that way. I am really thinking about having no one in the room except Robyn and Mom in the room while I am going through the labor process. I really don't see the need to have people in the room while I am in pain, or after the epidural, when I am resting. I don't know how people will take this, but I think that it will take some stress off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment