Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lamp

After I posted yesterday, Momma, Granny, and I had a little impromptu trip to town. We decided to make a quick stop by TJ MAXX and I am so happy we did. I walked in and I spotted it! The lamp that was like I had invisioned but had never seen! I walk over to look at it and it has a C monogrammed on it, which is perfect since our last name starts with a C :) The lamp is pink with white polka dots, and it is trimmed in green! Perfect for her room. I brought it home and ran straight to her room to put it on the table and it is PERFECT! Now if we can just find some curtains.

3 comments:

  1. Love a good score at TJ MAX
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ Maxx always has just the right thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dearie! I just closed my giveaway 3 hours ago. I'm so sorry.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete