Friday, July 16, 2010

Thoughts on Brynley Sage

Things are still about the same with Brynley. Robyn comes home everynight and says it looks like she grew during the day. I can actually feel her foot now when she kicks in certain spots. We have the glider and table in the nursery, and her bassinet by our bed. We are still looking for curtains and a lamp. Both her bags and my bags are packed and ready for the hospital! Now we are just waiting. I told Robyn last night I was having a contraction. He told me not to say that, it is too early. I told him that you have them for weeks before the baby comes, and we are down to the wire now. There is no more waiting around, this baby will be here before we know it. I still cant imagine what she is going to look like. Robyn thinks she is going to be light skinned like me, but I am still holding out hope for a dark baby. He also thinks she will have straight hair, but we are both unsure if it will be black or brown, or if she will have blue or brown eyes. I just can't wait to see what she looks like. We already know she has my HUGE cheeks, so I am hoping she looks like her daddy, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment