Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve
























































































Christmas Eve was so much fun since Sagey is here! It was last Christmas when we finally announced that we were going to be having a baby, so having her with us this year made it even more special! We woke up super early on Christmas Eve and went to pick up some last minute gifts. We also went searching for some pecans that were already shelled, but everyone was already sold out. We finished our shopping, ate some breakfast, and headed home!


























One of my favorite things about the holidays is cooking all day day on Christmas Eve. I made tons of treats: sausage balls, turtles, cinnamon pecans, Gooey Butter Cake, and Chex Mix Blizzard. I cooked all day! Mom came and asked if Sagey could go spend the day with her and Pop and I let her go. I got almost all of my washing finished, the house picked up, and a 30 minute nap!


























Around 7 P.M. we headed to Granny's. It is a tradition for us to open gifts there really late. We had a great time with family! Robyn and I got a new wireless printer! Sagey got an outfit, light up aquarium, and toy. Lolly brought her a photo album and book there! Robyn and I gave Sagey her Christmas Eve pajamas! It is tradition in our family for everyone to get pajamas on Christmas Eve and wear them that night!


























We stayed the night with Granny and Sagey did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment