Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Baby Clothes Boutique











Last Chance Sale - 10% off everything - no minimums. Started yesterday!!!!! Ends Jan. 2nd Spread the word..... Time to get new clothes for the new arrivals! I am even more pleased than ever with My Baby Clothes Boutique and let me tell you why! Last Tuesday I found the most beautiful dress on the holiday clearance sale for Sagey. I ordered it in next years size because it was almost noon and Christmas Even was Friday. Well, we are sitting in our living room preparing for Christmas on Christmas Eve and we have a knock on the door. It is the mail carrier with the box from My Baby Clothes Boutique. These people got my order to me before Christmas, I am still in shock. That shows that this is a carrying company! If you haven't shopped with them before now is the time to do it! They have precious baby socks, tutus, baby headbands, and baby hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment