Thursday, February 17, 2011

6 Months




Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday you were sleeping all day still and couldn't do much at all. Now you want to be up and going all the time. You never want to sit down. Daddy has spoiled you rotten. Since it is so cold Daddy hasn't been working and you stay home with him everyday. I think your days are spent being held and walked around. When I get home you laugh and smile each time you see me. I love seeing that face. You still only have 2 teeth. You love to roll over and over and over. You want to stand up by yourself all the time. A few days ago you took a few steps while holding onto Lolly's hands. You can hold your bottle on your own and love to make noises. I know you are mine but I still think you are the most precious child I have ever met! I love you so much! Here are some things about you this month:




You still only drink 6 oz. of formula.




You weight 17.6 lbs and you are 27 1/2 inches tall.




You love to poke your lips out and make noises.




You want to wave all the time!




You started eating stage 2 baby food. You are not a big fan of the meat yet.




You still need to have your blankee by your face to go to sleep, no matter what time of the day or night.


You are wearing size 3-6 month clothes.
You eat Baby Mum Mum teething crackers. You love to feed them to yourself!












No comments:

Post a Comment