Saturday, June 12, 2010

4d Ultrasound/Lots of Movement




Monday, June 7th we went to UAB for our last appt to check out my placenta. The placenta had moved and I no longer have placenta previa, which means I am in line for a normal birth. The best part about going was seeing Brynley! As soon as the lady touched my belly with the ultrasound machine she started kicking her! We got a picture of a perfect foot print. Let me just tell you , this little girl has some big feet already. Brynley had so much hair that it was already showing up on the ultrasound. I was really worried she wouldn't have any hair because I have not had heartburn very badly.

I asked them if we could see her in 4d once they finished all of their measuring and so forth, and they said sure. It was AMAZING! Everytime they would get to her face, she would take both hands and cover it. She was also rubbing her little eyes. At one point, she put her foot in her mouth!
The dr. told me she was already head down! We ended up getting some really great pictures, and I was so thankful for the dr and nurse at UAB doing this for me. It brought tears to my eyes actually seeing my perfect little angel! Her cheeks are huge (like mine), and it looks like she is going to have her Daddy's lips (which if you know me, I have hoped for this...I just love my husband's lips)!

In the past few weeks she has started to move A LOT! I have been attending a two week math workshop and as I sat in class I could see her move through my shirt. It is the most amazing thing. I can't wait to meet our precious gift from God!

Next week is our Baby Shower and I can hardly wait! I am looking forward to seeing my friends and family! I am also ready for some cake!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment