Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brynley's Baby Shower












































































































































































Saturday, June 19th, was Brynley's Baby Shower! It was held at the Cullman County Museum and was hosted by friends and family! All the decorations were absolutly beautiful, and we had a great turn out. The decorations matched the theme of her room, pink, brown, and green paisley!
Brynley received tons of wonderful gifts! It is a great feeling to know that so many people love you this much! I truly believe we have a spoiled baby on our hands!



Today we started our 2 week appointments. Dr. Woods said I would get to have one more ultrasound at the next appointment. This is great timing because Robyn will
be off work during this time and can go see his little princess! Brynley has been kicking and moving tons. At my final UAB appointment we found out that she is already head down. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone. At the beginning I was so terribly sick and every day I wondered if I would ever make it to August. Since March I have felt great, and things have flown by. Now I think I am going to miss being pregnant. I am going to miss feeling my precious love moving around in my belly, and being able to keep her protected inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment