Thursday, November 11, 2010

3 Months

It seems like you were just born yesterday! I wish I could freeze time and make these times last forever. You are so much fun right now! You are such a good girl! You sleep throught the night now and are always in bed by 9 o'clock! I was asleep one night and Daddy was changing you, I heard, "Da Da" as loud as could be. I got up quickly and couldn't believe that you talked to him! Then a few days later you starting saying "I Love You" when we say it. You have had so many big moments in the last month. Yesterday I laid you on Granny Bob's couch and you scooted your legs and arms from one end of the couch to the other! I thought it was just a freak incident until you did it again when we got home and today!

Life must have been so boring without you! You light up my life. I look at everything different since you came into my life! My world revolves around you! Daddy calls you Queen B because you rule the house now!

You eat 5 1/2 oz of formula. You will only drink out of Drop In bottles.

You love to jump in the Jumparoo at Granny's house.

You weigh 12lbs and 12 oz. and are 23 1/2 inches long.

I let you sit up in your stroller today at Target. I put toys in front of you and you smiled and played! You loved looking around!

You can now crawl over your bobby pillow. You love to lay on it for a few minutes and play with your ball and look at yourself in the mirror, but when you get tired, you just move yourself.

Mommy threw her first real mommy fit at daycare when I walked in and a man was in the room taking care of you.

You dressed as a ladybug for Halloween. You looked so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment