Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sagey's First Thanksgiving







We are so excited that tomorrow will be Sagey's first Thanksgiving. I remember last Thanksgiving we were all sitting around talking and the question of when I was going to have a baby came up. Robyn and I planned to try in January, but little did we know I was already pregnant! This year I have thought about what I am thankful for a lot. I am so thankful for my baby girl who I love more than I could ever imagine. I am thankful that God gave me the opportunity to carry a child and that I was able to experience a wonderful pregnancy! I am thankful for my husband who helps me so much. He has been sick and I really did not realize how much he actually does until he couldn't help me . I am thankful for a mother and grandmother who love Sagey and help us out with her so much. I just hope Sagey has the same bond with me and my mom that I have with my mom and grandmother. I am also thankful for my father who was there by me throughout labor----not delivery..lol ... He has so much love for this little girl! I am thankful that I have a wonderful job, work with people who I get along with great, and that I look forward to going to work each day to be with my precious 1st graders who make my day by telling me how they love Brynley! I am very thankful that I am able to see the world through what I call "Mommy Eyes." Once this precious baby was born everything in the world started looking different to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment