Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CSN Review














Since the baby is here I decided I need to start looking for some children's luggage for her, since her Mommy and Daddy love to travel! I naturally looked at my favorite place to shop, CSN, first! There are so many cute suitcases to choose from , I don't know how I will ever pick! I love the super cute Going to Grandma's suitcase because I had one when I was a little girl. I have looked everywhere for one of these, and can't believe I didn't look at CSN first!













CSN has super fast shipping, which means luckily I will recieve the luggage in time for a Christmas gift for the baby! Many items ship for free! Check out CSN for all of your holiday shopping! I plan on staying home and enjoying my little one this holiday season, and doing my shopping at home with CSN!

1 comment:

  1. I like CSN stores because they have so many options. So many GC giveaways are floating around too :)

    ReplyDelete